Glutathione Spray – 3G, 30ML Bottle
- Each spray is 60MG of Glutathione.
- Bottle = 30ml
THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED AS A RESEARCH CHEMICAL ONLY. These statements, products have not been evaluated by the FDA, These products are not intended to diagnose treat prevent or cure any disease. Research Chemicals ARE NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION
Oral sprays do not require refrigeration but they should be stored in a cool place.
If you pay with Zelle you will receive a Buy 1 Get 1 Free. Do not email us regarding what you saw in the shipping email and please do not follow up with emails the same day regarding if we have received payment. If your order has been pending or not shipped for a few days you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow the instructions closely at checkout and do not put your order number in the memo.
Do not email us for dosing instructions, our products are for research lab use only.
Orders are usually packed and shipped the same day. We don’t offer express shipping.
- Known as the body’s “master antioxidant”
- Reduces brain fog for improved cognitive function
- Targets & protects the brain from oxidative stress & damage
- May reduce risk of dementia & neurodegenerative disorders
- Brightens Skin
- Reverse Anti-Aging Skin
- Powerful Anti-Oxidant
- Strengthens The Liver System
- Boosts Immune System
- Glutathione (GSH) is a biological antioxidant in all living cells
- GSH levels naturally decline with age
- Availability of GSH promotes lower levels of inflammation & is required to deactivate genes that accelerate aging
- Vital to reduce risk of conditions related to antioxidant & metabolic deficiencies (e.g. diabetes, cystic fibrosis, aging)
- Intranasal delivery allows for quicker access to brain cells & is more effective than other delivery methods (e.g. mouth sprays
Why Is Glutathione Depletion Harmful?
GSH deficiency is associated with a number of central nervous system diseases such as Multiple Sclerosis, Autism, Bipolar disease, Alzheimer’s, and Parkinson’s disease. Specifically, in Parkinson’s disease (PD) a drop in GSH is often one of the first signs of the development of disease due to the fact that an absence of the antioxidant causes nerve damage, cell death, and oxidative stress. Through innovative research, scientists have been testing the use of GSH in Parkinson’s disease. However, the chemical composition of GSH does not allow it to be taken orally for central nervous system diseases because little to none crosses the blood-brain barrier. Therefore, aninnovative dosage form needed to be tested. In a study done in 15 patients with PD, 200 mg of GSH was given intranasally and showed that GSH levels did not only raise, but the levels remained high even 1 hour after administration. This study showed that in order for GSH to reach its target tissues, the intranasal spray is an effective and non-invasive approach.